Do you need some inspiring words for certain days when you feel down in the dumps? Do you need motivation to help you continue learning Spanish? Or are you simply looking for a list of feel-good Spanish quotes?
No worries because you’ve come to the right place. Here in this article, we’ve listed down some of the best motivational quotes in Spanish with their English translations. Feel free to share these in the social media network of your choice.
Then click on the big yellow button to download the Spanish Learning Package. You’ll find inside the pronunciation guide in PDF format (and you get the MP3 too!)
2. Cuando deseas algo, todo el universo conspira para que realices tus sueños. When you want something, the whole universe conspires to make your wish come true.
3. La direfencia entro lo posible y lo imposible está en la determinacion de una persona. The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in the determination of a person.
4. Recibirás un cuerpo, puede que te guste o no, pero será tuyo mientras estés aqui. You will receive a body. You may like it or not, but it will be yours for as long you are here.
5. Un objetivo es un sueño con fecha. A goal is a dream with a date.
6. Si caes siete veces, sube ocho. If you fall seven times, rise eight.
7. No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad. There is not great talent without great will.
8. El que vive de esperanzas corre el riesgo de morirse de hambre. The one who lives in hopes runs the risk of dying of hunger.
9. Somos los dueños de nuestros destinos, somos los capitanes de nuestra alma. We are masters of our destinies, we are the captains of our soul.
10. El triunfo del verdadero hombre surge de las cenizas del error. The triumph of the true man rises from the ashes of error.
So there you have it. Which one is your favorite quote? Do share in the comments!
Janey is a fan of different languages and studied Spanish, German, Mandarin, and Japanese in college. She has now added French into the mix, though English will always be her first love. She loves reading anything (including product labels).
Spanish Demonstrative Adjectives and Demonstrative Pronouns: A Quick Guide
Spanish Adverbs: An Easy Guide for Beginners
The Passive Se and Impersonal Se in Spanish
Spanish Pronunciation Guide: How to Sound Spanish for Beginners
How to Make a Spanish Learning Habit: A Guide For Language Learners
Getting to Know the Spanish Modal Auxiliary Verbs
A Quick Guide to the Spanish Subjunctive
Spanish Conjunctions: A Quick and Easy Guide